"A Thousand and One Nights"
Eve has a range of shows on offer for artistic, cultural and festive projects. Her warm, refined and authentic style is sure to please everyone in the audience
and people from the East appreciate her eastern feeling.
Eastern dance performances from various styles and countries. A travel throught the diversity of the Oriental world.
Eastern dance show in an intimate and festive atmosphere, dance styles from Egypt and Lebanon.
See Photos and Videos
Classical Oriental dance
- Raqs essharqi : Middle Eastern dance with complex movements, sensual and refined
- Dance with the veil
Popular Oriental dance
- Baladi : citadine dance of the Egyptian women, sensual and earthy
- Saaidi : traditional Egyptian dance, dynamic and joyful
- Chaabi : modern oriental "pop" style, rousing for the public
- Arab-andalusian : graceful dance of the Arabo-Andalusian courts
- Sword dance : a fascinating dance that combines suppleness and balance (where appropriate)
Glimpse other countries
Khaleegy (Middle East), Moroccan Chaabi, Turkish gypsy
Beside the fire, as the wood burns black,
A laughing dancer in veils of light,
Whose dance transforms the darkness to gold.
Abu Abd Allah Ben Abi Khisal